Vegan Cuts Snack Box
One of my tips for living a healthier lifestyle is subscribing to a healthy snack box. It's convenient, it's perfect for on-the-go, and you save money! I chose Vegan Cuts because I saw many good reviews on it and decided to give it a try.
- Notifications on shipment
- Tracking number provided
- Lots of snacks for the price (I got products from 13 different brands with 15 products total - one product was a 3 pack)
- Automatic subscription renewal
- Cheaper to subscribe for longer subscriptions (for 6 months it's about $20/box and for a $18.50/box for 12 months)
- Comes with coupons on some of the products in the box!
- You can shop and buy the products individually on their website!
- There's no referral link if you refer a friend and they purchase (c'mon people l like sharing to friends and family!)
- For the subscriptions, it's a one time payment in full.
- Pretty pricey, but you get a lot for what you pay.
What were some of the products in this month's box?
- Beanitos - these tortilla chips made from white beans had a nice sour lime taste to it!
- Yumbutter (in espresso) - this was alright. I like chocolate spreads not peanut spreads, but the coffee taste was a nice touch! Great on strawberries!
- Hippeas - this is the closest to Cheetos for vegans! I got Vegan White Cheddar and this was delicious! It's made from chickpeas and the taste of the chickpeas was pretty apparent but the flavor was good! Definitely want to repurchase!
- Green Plate Foods Naturally Smart Cookies in Cranberry Almond - I hate cranberries. But this was such a soft, healthy cookie that I actually enjoyed eating it! This was sweet, chewy, and the dough had a cinnamon essence to it!