RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-up
Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin…not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the 'un'cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin. Use as a foundation or a light concealer as it visibly melts into the skin while covering imperfections and redness. Provides even coverage for flawless looking skin that will never look heavy or dry. Moisturizes and heals, resulting in a beautiful second skin. Please avoid using synthetic and/or chemical laden moisturizers under rms beauty products and opt for a more natural/organic one. rms beauty oil was created to work synergistically with all rms beauty products, especially the 'un'cover-up. (RMS Beauty)
- (+): Sheer but buildable coverage. Definitely covers whatever it is you need to conceal. It's creamy, has a natural finish, and it's lightweight.
- (-): That price though...
- Verdict: Depending on how much you plan to use this, its quality is worth the price. You can definitely get away with other concealers than can do the same thing for a bit cheaper...
RMS Beauty Tinted "Un" Powder
Keeping true to RMS Beauty’s “less is more” aesthetic these ultra-fine, light reflective powders contain a hint of color that helps minimize the appearance of pores, softens the skin and absorbs oil. Available in three shades, Tinted “Un”Powder works synergistically with RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-up to create a silky second skin by providing just the right amount of coverage. (RMS Beauty)
- (+): Beautiful finish. Makes your skin feel like a baby's butt. If you liked Makeup Forever's HD Microfinish Powder (they're not cruelty free) then this is a great alternative for you! It finishes the same way and it works well with the skin. It's mattifying as well. It evens out my skin tone too.
- (-): I have oily skin so sometimes this doesn't exactly mattify for long...Also that price for such a small amount WTF.
- Verdict: If you had to choose between this and the concealer, GET THIS. I love the finish and the way it makes my skin feel. I couldn't stop touching my face. Great broad color varieties, though some in-between shades would be good. Overall this is one of their star products and I see why!
RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer
Created with the same light-reflecting technology behind our cult-hero Living Luminizer, Magic Luminizer seductively highlights skin with moon-lit champagne opalescence.
The iridescent champagne shimmer magically illuminates skin giving it an ethereal glow.
RMS Beauty's Living Luminizer is known for its subtle, dewy glow. For a warmer glow, Magic Luminizer brightens skin with incandescent neutrals and subtle pink undertones. (RMS Beauty)
(+): Beautiful subtle glow. Universal highlight for all skin tones. Creamy, lightweight, and gives a dewy finish. Great for that "fresh out of the shower" or springtime kind of glow
(-): You can get so many cheaper highlighters. Price. Is. Ridiculous. For. That. Small. Amount. Of. Product. Other than that it's just a personal preference that I don't wear creams but this converted me a little....then I saw the price tag again
Verdict: I haven't seen a highlighter that's given me the same natural beautiful subtle glow. I've only used liquids and powders and this is definitely up there as one of the best highlighters I've used. That price though....if you can spend extra for this, it's a one-of-a-kind product and I don't regret buying this.