Travelling with OSEA Malibu
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Blushing Matters By Tatiana Quiapo receives a small commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to the customer. Thank you for support!
Now that it's the summertime I've been travelling and visiting family and friends. With OSEA Malibu's travel sized set for oily skin, I was able to keep my skin clear and treated without having to carry around full sized products for just an overnight stay.
OSEA Malibu is inspired by the ocean, which is reflected in their luxurious skincare made from sea ingredients like algae to ingredients like vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to treat your skin. I tried their products and my skin felt great!
OSEA Ocean Cleansing Mudd
This exfoliating, oil-balancing cleanser deeply purifies and thoroughly decongests oily and blemished skin. A potent blend of USDA Certified Organic Algae and Cypress oil removes surface impurities and visibly balances blemishes. Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Rosemary provide a cooling sensation and leave skin feeling refreshed, energized, and clarified. (oseamalibu.com)
- Smells minty! I thought it would be a weird smell because it was a mudd cleanser, but it smells very refreshing!
I noticed my pores were not as noticeable the more I used this cleanser. It really got deep into my pores and cleaned out the dirt in them.
- My face began looking clear. I kept getting compliments on how my skin looked! I never received that many compliments when I was not using OSEA's products!
- If you're a broke college student, the full size of this is really expensive. But as a travel size, this isn't too bad.
Honestly, this is really handy. It's a definite MUST for vegan skincare and if you're transitioning to luxury plant-based skincare this is great to start with! It's gentle yet effective. My only complaint is price but when you calculate how often you will use this versus the price, it does even out, plus you get awesome skincare at best. If you or someone you know who is dedicated to all things ocean and plant based, OSEA Malibu Sea Mudd Cleanser is great for the oily or combo skin people out there!
OSEA Sea Minerals Mist
This nourishing elixir delivers immediate hydration and prepares skin for maximum absorption of serums and moisturizers. Organic Patagonian Seaweed, Dead Sea Salt, and Aloe Vera provide mineral-rich hydration and help soften skin for a balanced, toned and soothed complexion. Supercharged with Mineral Peptides to plump skin. Reduces appearance of surface redness and pores for a perfectly revitalized look.
- This is so refreshing and soothing, it makes me want to purchase the full size. I never thought of having a toner in my skin routine (I never really needed it) but this is a great addition to my skincare when I'm travelling and not at home using my usual skincare products.
- I feel that the Sea Minerals mist is one of the reasons why my skin was literally brightened.
- My skin felt crazy moisturized and it's perfect for the hot nights I've been struggling with
- I don't think I've ever seen my face so calm. I fear any redness on my face (due to past sunburns and really bad acne flare ups) but this eased parts of my face that have redness due to acne breakouts.
- Price Price Price. OSEA is very luxurious but the results you get is beyond phenomenal.
For vegans who need toner, this is perfect! I say this definitely would be for your combo and oily skin people but if you're dry skinned this is great to refresh your face with! There's great ingredients, ocean-based vibes, and it's vegan plus cruelty-free!
OSEA Essential Corrective Complex
This active blend of botanical and essential oils targets blemishes by removing surface impurities for a balanced complexion. Tea Tree, White Thyme and Juniper help to minimize the appearance of pores, breakouts and oily shine. A spot solution or all-over treatment for a clarified look. Skin is left feeling purified and refreshed. (oseamalibu.com)
- This is quite potent and effective. I like to take this with me during the day and on the go so I can touch up my pimples and breakouts around the clock. This works great for days when you skin doesn't want to cooperate. Over the next day or so, the pimples and breakout areas that I treated reduced in redness and size.
- Price. OSEA should consider having a student discount or something.
As a full face acne system/routine, this is essential to work through areas that need that extra push in treatment. I say that as a system this is the most important product to have. Consider having this not only for AM/PM but also throughout the day and touchups too. Honestly, this is one of the products that I owe credit for why my skin was looking quite clear.
OSEA Blemish Balm
This ultra lightweight, yet powerful moisturizer provides perfectly balanced hydration while effectively targeting blemishes and future breakouts. Minimizes the appearance of pores and oily shine. Soothes redness and irritation. Rich in USDA Organic Algae, Mineral Peptides and a blend of oil-balancing Tea Tree, Rosemary, Juniper, Cypress and Thyme essential oils. This potent formula leaves skin feeling clarified, moisturized and refreshed. (oseamalibu.com)
- Super moisturizing! I love that this works double duty as a moisturizer and an blemish cream.
- I did see my pores shrink quite a bit. It didn't blur them out completely, but it made a significant difference in how it appeared in size.
- Their ingredients are super effective and great for skin health. My skin felt plump, rejuvenated, and youthful!
- It wasn't the most effective in keeping away shine, but for hydration it did take the cake
- Price is no surprise. But I would be down to invest in a full size
I don't know how this skincare routine would've worked without a moisturizer! This is one of OSEA's versatile products for most skin types. It can be used for oily, dry, and combo skin folks, plus it's vegan and cruelty-free (ok, this whole post is, but seriously though, this product was great!). If I was vegan I would go nuts for this product.
OSEA Eye Gel Serum
This potent age-defying under eye serum visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and surface puffiness for an instant illuminated look. Organic Algae, Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid tighten and brighten the look of the eye area for a more youthful, firm appearance. Offers an immediate cooling moisture boost to awaken and refresh. (oseamalibu.com)
- Very hydrating. I didn't notice how dry the undereye area was for me until I used this product and it soothed my skin.
- It boosted the skin to look bright and awake! I got asked how much sleep I was getting because I looked like I was sleeping for 10 hours or more.
- WHY IS THIS SO EXPENSIVE YET IT'S MY FAVORITE PRODUCT. Dear OSEA, set up something with UNIDAYS or something. I love this product.
A definite must for vegans/clean beauty junkies/cruelty-free followers who are looking for anti-aging products for their undereye area. The ingredients are clean, it's vegan, cruelty-free, and it just boosted my skin to look fresh and awake. You don't need a lot of product to do the job so this was quite long lasting. I got the full size of this and it was worth every penny.