How I Prep My Skin with Kani Botanicals
Kani Botanicals is my favorite brand when it come to vegan, cruelty-free, and organic beauty products. Kani Botanicals was kind enough to send me a couple of products to try out and it was such a treat to skin!
Fresh Face Balm to Cleanser
This is the ultimate multitasker, a hydrating, long-lasting, do-everything balm that’s packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and repair dry, irritated skin. It even turns mineral powder into a glowing foundation treatment!
The Fresh Face Beauty Balm is the perfect solution for just about any of your skin’s needs as a deep cleanser, overnight mask, or SOS treatment for cuticles, elbows, heels, and shins.
- I love using this to remove any makeup left on my face before cleansing. It really picks up whatever my makeup remover didn't get the first time, and it adds a nice touch of treating your skin.
- THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. If you LOVE Matcha, THIS IS SO GOOD.
- As a cleanser/mask, it's great for hydration and moisture. It was so nourishing!!!
- I like using this wherever I need it. I can't say enough for how useful this was! Wherever I put it, it was moisturized for a long time. If it came in a bigger jar, I'd love to smother this all over my body.
- Great ingredients, organic, paraben free, vegan, and cruelty free!!
I want a life supply of this. The price isn't bad for such a versatile product! It's great for travelling!
Rose Blush Facial Oil
This exquisite blend of Pure Rose, precious Rosehip, Evening Primrose and Camelina Flower Oil combines to defend against free radicals, increase elasticity, and feed the skin with beneficial vitamins and fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 to protect against premature aging.
This exquisite elixir combines the best certified organic oils for skin repair and regeneration, while enlivening dull or damaged areas in need of hydration.
- This smells amazing. Notes of rose, camelina flower oil, and evening primrose releases this soothing and extravagant scent.
- Something about this oil just makes my skin radiate brightness. It sets my face looking great for the morning and night (as directed).
- I saw that my skin was nourished with hydration, and it's excellent as a base for your moisturizer and makeup.
- My fine lines under my eyes aren't as noticeable.
- Obviously it's paraben free, organic, cruelty-free and vegan!!
- You don't need a lot for each use. Only 3-5 drops!
This is excellent for those who are worried about aging. This works as a prevention for aging and a solution to keeping your skin at its best. With benefits of working to increase elasticity, work against free radicals, and filled with incredible ingredients, it's definitely worth an investment for me.
Where can you get Kani Botanicals products? You can find Kani Botanicals on their website at kanibotanicals.com and at Petit Vour.