COOLA Suncare Eco-Lux SPF 50 Guava Mango Sunscreen Spray
Photography by Patrick Pugeda
Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with COOLA Suncare. All opinions are my own and not in any way influenced by my partnership with this brand. Thank you for your support!
COOLA Suncare was kind enough to send me their products for the summer! I've been craving to go to the beach lately and COOLA Suncare's Eco-Lux SPF 50 Guava Mango Sunscreen Spray was perfect to take along with me! I love how they're cruelty-free, vegan Here's how it went at the beach:
Hurray for Spray!® Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Guava Mango scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 50 protection, this deluxe, eco-sized Farm to Face® sourced, antioxidant-infused spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Formulated for the rigorous demands of sport, this spray sunscreen is water resistant for 80 minutes. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA!
- Easy Spray-On Application
- Deluxe, Eco-Size for Better Value
- 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients
- Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- No Nano-Sized Particles
- THIS. SMELLS. GOOD. I hate when sunscreen has that unattractive smell. I actually got compliments wearing this!
- Spray dispenses a good amount of product. It's actually quite refreshing. I love the convenience of the spray! It's so quick and easy to put on sunscreen!
- It claims to be water resistant, which I think was interesting because I wore the sunscreen the whole day and I'm surprised that it actually stayed on my body for most of the day!
- The scent goes away after a while.
- It's only partially organic, which sucks if you're very strict on only using all-organic products
Worth it! I love that it comes in a large enough bottle to last you a long time! The quality of the product is well worth the price and it's one of the couple of sunscreen companies that are cruelty-free. It's great if you hate the smell of boring sunscreens!