COOLA Suncare MakeUp Setting Spray
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way because of my partnership with this brand. The products mentioned in this post were in collaboration with this company in exchange for a review. Thank you for your support!
COOLA Suncare was kind enough to send me some of their products and I was so excited to try them out! I've been craving to go to the beach lately, so when I was given their products, it was such great timing since it's almost summer time! I really emphasize the importance of sun protection in my skincare routine ever since I was in middle school, and I've really seen the hard work paid off by taking care of my skin from the sun. Let's talk about COOLA Suncare Makeup Setting Spray!
Makeup meltdown and UV exposure have met their match! Introducing the first ever SPF 30 Makeup Setting Spray. A simple spritz of our weightless, matte finish mist protects the sensitive skin of your face while keeping your makeup looking fresh all day. This advanced formula includes Cucumber and Aloe Vera Extracts to help soothe and refresh skin while Hyaluronic Acid, known to bind moisture, helps to soften, tone and rehydrate skin. A powerhouse of Peony Leaf, Juniper Berry and Phoenix Leaf Stem Cells reinforces the skin barrier and provides antioxidant protection. Set, restore and protect with confidence knowing our 70% + organic formula has you covered! (coolasuncare.com)
- Definitely love the concept of an SPF Makeup Setting Spray. I love that it protects your skin from the sun while also setting your makeup and prevents makeup meltdowns
- It's refreshing to use during hot weather. I see that using this at the beach (given that you don't go into the water) it sets your makeup pretty well. I didn't see a need to retouch my makeup at all.
- I see a matte finish when using this spray, perfect for those with oily skin!
- Portable size to carry in your bag
- Just shake, close your eyes, spray, and go!
I feel a stinging sensation at first when using it but it goes away a couple seconds after.
Definitely buy. I highly recommend this especially because the summertime is coming up and if you spend a lot of time in the sun with makeup on, you'll definitely need this in your bag. There's good ingredients in this that hydrate, moisturize, and protect your skin, which you don't see all together in a makeup setting spray. It's worth the price, especially if you're using this everyday. It's become part of my makeup routine now!
Where can I get COOLA Suncare's products?