Photography by Celestine Largoza
Disclaimer: This post was in collaboration with BioClarity, who sent me their products to test out. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by my partnership with the brand. Links and a coupon code provided in this post allows Blushing Matters By Tatiana Quiapo to receive a small commission at no additional cost to the consumer. This supports Blushing Matters to continue creating content. Thank you for your support!
BioClarity was kind enough to send me their skincare products for me to test out. Thankfully, BioClarity has helped me keep my skin looking clear and preventing future breakouts!
BioClarity is a 3 step system that cleanses, treats, and restores your skin for a clean, green, and healthy skincare routine. BioClarity is unique because they use Floralux, a plant-based ingredient from chlorophyll, which helps detoxifies, heals wounds, protects healthy cells, and has antioxidant properties.
BioClarity is great for all skin types and is dermatologist tested and developed. It's cruelty-free, vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, and gluten free!
BioClarity claims to:
BioClarity is clinically proven to:
- Attack the bacteria that causes acne before it starts
- Soothe and calm skin
- Reduce redness & pore size
- Give you clearer skin in as little as 2 weeks! (bioclarity.com)
- Pretty good amount for 30 days
- You don't need a lot of product for each use
- It's gentle yet effective
- I like that it starts as a gel then forms into a lather once it reaches your skin.
- I find this to be one of the reasons why this routine was so effective in controlling my breakouts. This really shrinks my pores and my pimples.
- You also don't need to use a lot of product for each use. I like to pat the product instead of spreading it so it gets into my skin.
- My skin feels so moisturized when using this. The acne treatment can be harsh on some people (depending on your skin type) so this really restores the skin to feeling fresh and clean.
- You're supposed to use two pumps of this product, but personally, two pumps is a little too much for my tiny face, so I don't use a lot of product for this either.
- I've never had a skincare system that had a restore step like this in their system. I love that my skin feels better after using the acne treatment.
- The pump is a hit or miss with me. Sometimes it's hard to dispense product out of it.
I honestly can't see a more perfect skincare routine that helps keeping my skin clear and stay true to my values as a cruelty-free consumer. There's so many good ingredients in it like green tea, cucumber, oat kernel, chamomile, and licorice root and the Floralux! It's perfect for those who want a clean beauty skincare routine without having to break the bank. It's affordable, it's clean, it's green, and not mean (to bunnies).
Want to #getyourphyll of BioClarity? Click below and use my coupon code BLUSHING for 50% off your first order!!