Kopari Coconut Face Cream, Coconut Balm, Coconut Melt, & Lip Love
Disclaimer: This is an affiliate post. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by my partnership with this brand. Blushing Matters by Tatiana Quiapo receives a small commission from sales made through affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
Kopari Beauty is perfect for you coconut lovers out there! Its vegan and cruelty-free products based from coconut oil sourced in the Philippines melts into your skin and has many benefits for your skin, such as anti-aging properties, healing and improving skin issues. Many of their products are multi-purpose, so any investment in their products are worth every penny! Click on the links provided to try them out for yourself!
Also, if you liked the swimsuit I wore, it's from Missguided. You can purchase it here
Kopari Lip Love
- IT. FEELS. SO. GOOD. ON. YOUR. LIPS.
- It works as a gloss, lip treatment, and lip balm
- It's made from coconut oil - it nourishes your lips, hydrates the dry spots, and instantly makes your lips look bigger because of the glossy effect!
BUY THIS ONE. It's definitely one of their best products and it's worth every penny. It lasts you a long time (I have two and it's been almost two months and I'm not even halfway through either tubes!), its coconut oil base just melts into your lips, it makes your lips look plump, it's a multi-use product, and you'll want one for every bag you have! Ever since I bought this I've been so addicted to putting this on my lips that I refuse to put anything other balm! I've been used to using the Glossier the balm dotcom and since Glossier is not Logical Harmony approved, I've switched to Kopari's Lip Love and I don't regret it! It's smooth, gentle on the lips, and you can apply it right out of the tube.
Kopari Coconut Balm
- So hydrating and moisturizing!
- Multi-purpose - use on your hands, body, lips, neck, toes, your face, etc!
- If you love coconut, you'll practically be bathing in the scent because of the coconut oil base!
- Size is great enough for the price
- Compact enough for travel/on-the-go
- Makes your hands feel oily and greasy
- The texture was not what I expected. I expected a cream but it was not that at all. The temperature also is a big factor on how this product looks when you take it out of the bottle. It can be a liquid in hot temperatures and a thick solid balm (like Carmex texture) in colder temperatures.
Definitely worth buying if you're looking for a new all-purpose balm for your body, face, hands, etc. Personally, the feeling after using this product made me not want to use it, but this is just based on personal preference. I'm a naturally oily girl, so feeling greasy on my hands, face, wherever I used it, etc, did not make me like this product. My friend used it and she liked how it felt! I recommend this to people who have dry or normal skin types. You'll enjoy how it smooths your skin and moisturizes where you apply it.
Kopari Coconut Face Cream
- Feels great on the skin, great for those with any skin type, especially because it felt cooling
- The texture was exactly what I was looking for - a nice, white cream
- Made my face feel plump, fresh, hydrated, and moisturized
If you need a coconut oil based moisturizer, get this! It's great to mix with any of your serums, layer under your makeup/skincare, and leaves your skin hydrated throughout the night/day! I like to use this at night before bed and during the day mixed with my facial sunscreen!
Kopari Coconut Melt
- BEST. INVESTMENT. EVER.
- It's a HUGE JAR
- So many uses for this: hair treatment/mask, melts makeup, body moisturizer, dry shave oil, bath boost, improves under eye problems like dark circles, baby butter, and belly balm (for future mommies out there!)
- It's gentle enough for babies, kids, and adults
- Paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty-free, non-gmo, vegan, organic
- Comes with a cute little spatula to scoop the product out!
- This will last you a long ass time
- You don't need much product for this to work
BUY THIS NOW. Literally the best purchase by far from Kopari. This is their best-selling and popular product in their range, and I see why! I always see my friends buying separate coconut oil for their hair, face, and body, but now, you just need this jar! It lasts you a long ass time. Like, A LONG ASS TIME. It's just a thick, huge jar, you can literally use it everyday for a month and you will still have a lot left! You don't need much for this to work on you - it melts quickly in your hand! I love that you can easily adjust change the texture of the product by leaving it under hot water to melt it a little, or leave it in a refrigerator to solidify it.
Seriously, of all the Kopari Beauty products you should buy, BUY THE KOPARI COCONUT MELT.